Monday, February 8, 2010

(Second) Life's looking up

I'm posting mostly because I decided to log when maintenance started >.> It'll be time for class by the time it finishes.

I finally got a rental spot. It's on the same parcel as work; I can't decide if that's good or bad. It's not a bad price though; 5L/prim, which is apparently how much it costs when renting a full parcel? I don't actually know these things. My max is set to 100.

So I laid everything out, that house I've been working on the past howeverlong (it's about the fifth incarnation of "my house"). And then decided that it was fugly and too much hassle if I decide to change it, so I picked it up and laid out a prefab "low prim beachouse" (yes, THAT one). Cut a few prims from it, laid everything out inside... And discovered that the Midian Day Bear is 24 prims. So sad! I've been including it for the adorability/memorabilia factor, but if it's a choice between that and having room to have a party if I want... pffft. Sorry, bear-bear, you have to go hang yourself elsewhere.

I stayed up all night last night, which is how I was on when maintenance started... sleep's messed up and need to reboot. Again. Anyway! I discovered that teleport scripts don't work well over 300 meters, and that that parcel is set to deliver all teleports to The Pound. Argh. So now if I invite people over, I need to lurk near the pound and give them a ride? It's not a big problem, but part of why I moved was because where I was didn't allow p2p teleports.

Gonna figure that out sometime, yesyesyes.

Oh hey, I should get some breakfast and head to class. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment