Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I think I'm going to start updating this.

Maybe. Maybe not. Depends on existence and such.

I've sort of lost interest in Amrys's letters. She's not the type to keep a diary, and less so to write mail that won't be sent. Hmmm. Don't know what to do about this. I like showing off what's happened.

Today her gun was confiscated. Bwaha. Later this month, she's going to be kidnapped and experimented on. More on that when it has happened.

As for work... I WILL be dancing at The Pound starting this Friday.



Ugggg I have used WordPress now and I'm wishing I had for this blag. Seriously. Wordpress is the shit. Especially compared to Blogger.

ANYWAY. As currently scheduled, I'll be working The Pound 4-6 pm SLT on Friday and Sunday, and if there'll be a DJ scheduled for the timeslot, also 2-4 pm SLT on Saturday.

Hmm. Can't seem to think of anything to say . Wrestling with a door script. llListen is being grumbly.

EDIT: Squee! First night (training night) I'll be Hostess!

No comments:

Post a Comment